media toolkit to elevate your voice
Boost your chances of getting published or featured by building a user-friendly, powerful and effective media toolkit that you can use for various reasons, including campaigns and events.
Duration: 1x4 hours
Format: Live online session, small group
Fee: €170 (no VAT)
Status: Open for application
Available dates - Summer 2023:
27 June, Thursday / 12.00-16.00 WET Time Zone (Hosted from Ireland)
More dates will be available. For updates, sign up for the newsletter.
A hands-on, practical session to help you use the right tools and create media-ready materials that will significantly increase the effectiveness of your media communication.
What will you learn?
- Setting up a media toolkit that improves your visibility
- Simple, easy-to-implement techniques of utilising communication materials for multiple purposes
- Gain insights from real-life examples of how and how not to design an impact booster media toolkit
- Start working on your own version
- Go beyond using only press releases in media relations
Who can benefit from this course?
The course is designed for impact organisations, start-ups and scale-ups active in social innovation, social entrepreneurship or other mission-driven activities.
It is especially beneficial for those in communication roles with less experience in PR and media relations but with a drive to get their message heard.
- You need to represent an impact organisation or be involved with sustainability or social project.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
You will be awarded an official Impact Writing Institute certificate upon completing this course and participating in at least 70% of the online session.
Application to the media toolkit crash course
Sessions are always held with a limited number of attendees to ensure plenty of space for learning and practising. Therefore places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please fill out the form below to start your application process.